KARMA MOB is a small collective of passionate and creative individuals. We value integrity, responsibility and fun!
The e-commerce/ marketing/ general internship program is focused on helping us grow our direct-to-consumer e-commerce business as well as assist in daily tasks that may include answering emails communication with our suppliers and printers and ordering materials/sending samples. As an intern you will have the opportunity to learn about running a website, small business logistics, product creation, wholesale and email marketing. This is an unpaid internship, for college credit.
This is a remote internship and we are looking for someone who can work 2-3 days a week but available for communication via phone calls and emails and daily check ins
Ecommerce, Marketing, administrative - Job Responsibilities:
- Creating products in Shopify and assist in creating collections.
- Assist with creation of email marketing, ads, and uploading/organizing website products.
- Assist with planning and implementing marketing initiatives.
- Updating line sheets and helping to e-mail market to potential wholesalers
- updating our current wholesalers on new products and collections
- answering customer emails
- communicating with our manufacturers and printers and making sure orders ship in a timely manner
- Is passionate about digital marketing and e-commerce.
- Must be available 2-3 days/week.
- highly responsive and able to community tasks via email and text
- Highly organized and detail oriented, while fast and efficient
- Critical thinker, proactive, and has a positive attitude
- Must have a laptop
- UNderstanding of Etsy a plus
- Experienced in Photoshop
To apply & inquire about more details, send your resume, portfolio and relevant social media links to: email@example.com
Please write “Internship Inquiry - Ecommerce + Marketing“ in the subject line when you email.